World Galloway Conference (WGC)
2018 WORLD GALLOWAY CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD IN ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE ROYAL ADELAIDE SHOW.
2018 plans so far:
– Thursday afternoon registration
– Thursday evening (immediately before Adelaide Show starts) reception under the marquee next to the Beef Cattle
– Friday morning 9.30 start – Belted feature, followed by solids and miniatures
– Friday evening Unique Adelaide experience – Red Ochre Grill – delegates delivered to restaurant on Pop-Eye, taken home by bus or back to Pop-Eye port below Festival Theatre.
– Saturday – Assado, conference formalities
– Saturday night – formal dinner and dance
– Sunday – back to Showgrounds to observe Herdsman competition (unique to Adelaide), free to visit other areas of show, back for Interbreed which at Adelaide is spectacular, then watch Grand Parade, dinner provided by food trucks surrounding lawns next to cattle, then calf classic which was conceived in Adelaide.
Past conferences have been held in: